Injuries on the job can happen in any position at any time. At Advanced International Pain Clinic, we specialize in helping workers recover from all kinds of painful conditions.
When an employee misses work or loses motivation due to chronic pain, it puts the employers and their bottom line at risk. Persistent pain can keep an employee out of work for too long and make it hard to find a realistic solution to the problem. At Advanced Interventional Pain Clinic, our goal is to help employees feel their best as soon as possible while giving them the compassionate care they deserve.
Interventional pain treatments have grown in popularity since the rise of the recent opioid epidemic. Our treatments help patients stay away from medications that can become potentially dangerous when taken for long periods of time.
ADVANCED INTERVENTIONAL PAIN CLINIC UNDERSTANDS THE NEED FOR:
- Organized care from specialists and additional providers
- Relay of appropriate documentation in a timely manner, including status request forms and visit notes faxed within 24-hours of appointment
- Clear and quick communication
- Limited / no prescription of narcotics
- Minimal lost time at work
- Identification of malingering cases
- Prompt restoration to pre-condition status
- Expedited case closure
- CLOSE MONITORING OF TOTAL CLAIM COST
Timely communication and reporting are key for successful case management. At Advanced Interventional Pain Clinic, we place a strong focus on communicating the patient’s treatment plan and status with all key stakeholders. We can either manage your case entirely or just work with your primary treating physician to ensure specific courses of treatment are put into place.
For patients suffering from chronic pain and for employers whose goal it is to have an early return to work, interventional pain management is the ideal solution.