David Wong, MD
Dr. David Wong is a Pain Management Doctor at Advanced Interventional Pain Clinic, and has been practicing since 2003. He dedicated his whole life to understanding the human body in order to help his patients achieve a full, meaningful life.
He received his undergraduate and medical degree from the University of Panama (he was born in Panama City, Panama).
What is his favorite part about being a doctor? “The success stories.”
On a personal note, here are a few fun facts about Dr. Wong:
- He has a dog named Marcus.
- His hobbies: fishing, hiking, biking, and reading.
- If he wasn’t a doctor, he would be involved in the medical research field.
- His favorite superhero is Superman (“He can fly and he has a big heart.”).
- He lived in many places including: Panama City, Panama; Washington D.C.; Cleveland, OH; New York; Los Angeles, CA; Chicago, IL; and Ann Arbor, MI.
- The most exciting place he visited was Greece.
- He speaks Spanish and English.
- His favorite subject in school: Biology.
- His least favorite subject in school: Algebra.
- His nickname is Dave.
- If he could change one thing about the world, he would eliminate poverty and hunger.
If you are looking for a pain management doctor, Dr. Wong’s incredible attention to detail and his ability to change patient’s lives makes him a great choice.