Dr. Nam-Kha Pham, M.D
Dr. Nam-Kha Pham is a Pain Management Doctor at Advanced Interventional Pain Clinic, and has been practicing for 4 years. He has excelled at the highest levels of education, and received training at the highest levels of pain medicine in order to bring his patients to the highest level of care.
He received his undergraduate degree and medical degree from the University of Florida.
He decided to become a doctor because it is a family trade. And when he isn’t busy helping his patients at Advanced Interventional Pain Clinic, he enjoys spending time with his young daughter, soccer, swimming, weightlifting, traveling, food, woodworking, martial arts, and reading.
Here are a few more fun facts about Dr. Pham:
- He has two dogs and a cat.
- He was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- If he wasn’t a doctor, he would be a teacher.
- His favorite superhero is Batman because he is “human, flawed, and fallible, yet perseveres despite this for something greater than himself.”
- He lived in many places including Milwaukee, WI; Longwood, FL; Gainesville, FL; and Durham, NC.
- The most exciting place he visited: “I have found that every place I have visited has its own brand of excitement.”
- His favorite subject in school: Biology.
- If he could change one thing about the world, he would change access to education.
If you are looking for a pain management doctor, Dr. Pham is passionate about taking the extra time to hear what patients say and talking to patients about themselves.