Jerry Ragnauth is an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner at Advanced Interventional Pain Clinic, and has been practicing since May 2004. Jerry uses his background and experiences to draw conclusions to situations that can be more complex and multifaceted than they initially appear.
He graduated from the University of Central Florida for his undergraduate degree and his masters degree in Nursing.
His favorite part of being a nurse practitioner? “Educating my patients regarding their condition, treatment, and anything else they may have questions about.”
Jerry was born in New York City, New York, and is married to his wife, Eve. They have one daughter, Jasmine, and one son, Nicholas.
When Jerry isn’t busy helping his patients at Advanced Interventional Pain Clinic, he enjoys fishing, shooting, camping, cars, and watching sports.
Here are a few more fun facts about Jerry:
- If he wasn’t a nurse practitioner, he would be an engineer or a mechanic since he likes cars.
- His favorite superhero is Iron Man since he is a regular man with extraordinary abilities.
- He lived in several locations including: New York City, NY; Commack, NY; Ocala, FL; and Oviedo, FL.
- The most exciting place he visited was Las Vegas, NV.
- His favorite subjects in school: Science and Physics.
- His least favorite subject in school: Italian Foreign Language class.
- His nicknames: J Dawg and Lugnut.
- If he could change one thing about the world, he would change: less focus on material gain and more emphasis on the well being of people.
If you’re searching for pain management relief, Jerry has a strong calling to help people with his advanced skills and education. Jerry is honest, trustworthy, and has a strong sense of duty. He is ready to help you treat and manage your pain.